
unbreak
haha...
well anyway,
so yes... I'm in a somewhat state of slight pain,
1st - my foot hurts... my fooft was murdered and yes, it hurts like hell!
2nd - my back, my abdominal and leg areas hurt ... thanks a lot to DG (dramatic guild), but hey I'm not complaining.. it's worth it!
3rd my head hurts as well, but it's bearable so it's no biggie.
aside from all the obvious physical pain due to my over active schedule, gad to say everything else feels positive!
No hurt aches, no emotional baggage, nothing out of the ordinary... I'm at peace right now. And corrections, to all those negative vibes... I'm not... DEFINITELY NOT... a MAN HATER!
yes, i'm single... and yes... i don't go jumping from relationship to the next...
no... attachments that will make my life complicated, yup... there's people aroung expressing interest... and no... don't think i'll be extending anythign more than friendship... but in the end it only makes me PICKY! and that's not a crime!
It's just hard to find anybody intelllectually stimulating, emotionally dependable, physically bearable (notice the word.. "bearable"; i'm not looking for bradd pitt, a regular joe would do as long as his tall; atleast taller than me and with a presentable face); spiritually strong (not necessarily religious as long as he has a good sense of fate, and a good set of morals will do). hopefully no vices; especially smoking. Is that too much to ask? I don't think it is so while I'm waiting for mr. right i'll just go on wasting my efforts on things that are productive and of substance.
conclusion: I'm awesome! Happiness.. has come my way.... just hope it stays! d("_")b
-gif
;8:19 PM
loves.
GOD =) || family (",) || friends ;) || sweet gestures || romantic acts || long conversations || moonlight walks on the beach || SUNSETS / sunrise || swept off my feet || personally written poems || SENERADES
hates.
HYPOCRITES! || PLAYERS / LIERS / smooth talkers & the sort || being... judged || told what to do || smirked at || intentionally ignored || left hanging || taken advantage of
calendar/events ?
my bro's & tita's bday!
mother's day!
my debut. 10/10 - tagal pa!.
my forever wish list!(:
true love =)
simple things.
happiness.
yesterdays. (my archives)
October 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007