Thursday, May 25, 2006
mini annoyances
I know... I know... I shouldn't let small things bug me.
Well, what can I say it just does. hehe. Plus what's the point of having a blog if I can't rant and complain... it's another reason to post something, isn't it? =)
Anyhoo.. back to what's buggin' me.
Let me enumerate some of the little things that bugged me today:
- Wowowee! - eeiiii!! arrghhh! Just as I was writing this it came on. That Willie guy just irritates me big time. Not being a hater or anthing, it's just that he often acts foolish or make his guests seem foolish and that bugs me. Plus he tries to make jokes that are totally lame or are just plain offensive at times. Not to mention the whole show isn't even all that entertaining or even educational. First of all the questions are sometimes plain common sense or are about nonsense. The sad part about is that, if the guests aren't able to answer he makes them feel dumb with his side comments, plus it also makes Filipinos seem dumb on air. That's so sad 'coz other nationalities get to watch it too. This should really change! Promote national integrity, guys! And has everybody already forgetten the whole stampede incident. Comm'on, where's the justice?! But I guess it helps ease the sadness of some OFW's abroad, so what the hell I won't complain about it anymore... (hhehe, I've already finished what I had to say anyway..hehe)
- Dubai or UAE in Game Ka Na Ba - halu! I have no beef with Game Ka Na Ba, the show 'coz actually I like it. It's educational at the same time entertaining except for Kris Aquino's superiority complex at times and tad boastfulness, overall the entire show including the host is okay. But I have a problem with their researchers, they should make sure that the facts and information that they are giving are actually accurate. I've seen like more than two episodes already were Dubai was given as answer when it shouldn't actually be accepted. Will they just stop making Dubai seem like a country 'coz it's not! I can speak from experience 'coz I grew up in the UAE- United Arab Emirates, and that's where Dubai actually is. So the fact is DUBAI's just a CITY, UAE is the actual COUNTRY! Game Ka Na Ba researchers get your facts straight! Here's alittle info about the actual country: It's composed of 7 emirates (equivalent to cities/states/provinces to other countries) namely, Abu Dhabi (the capital), Dubai (commercial or open city), Sharjah (near to Dubai so good for residential but also commercial), Ajman, Umm Al Quian, Fujairah and Ras Al Khaimah.
- Friendster - gosh! they formatted it again! it looks better but it's more of hassle or maybe I hust got used to the old one. argghh... still it annoyed me.
- Myspace - harr! it's still blocked in here. golly! I haven't cheked my profile there for how many months now. Sorry to my friends there. Oh well... that's life.
- Stuck at home on a Thursday night (w/c is equivalent to Saturday in other countries like the Philippines or States). - Don't think we'll be going out. So I won't be able to watch a movie.. arrghh, and I love going to the movies. I'm a self-professed Movie addict!
- Bye Bye na! - Lots of people are going home or for vacaii in the Philippines by the end of this month while I'm stuck here. Hey it's not that bad here it's just getting to be a little lonely not having some of them around.
Plus there were some stuff that I already fogot... hehe.. okie I'm out for now. I'll probably watch some dvd's or something. Ciao!
-gif lt.
unbreak
;10:16 PM
|