
unbreak

Far beneath the silence, much farther
Lies hidden my desolation
A lost cause for salvation
I hunger not to be free
but instead to be me
To win in this masquerade
that i call my life
I simper at the irony of life
I smirk at my futile fight
I look coy fo the audience
As I do the performance of my life
In the stage of the living
during the performance of those breathing
Infront of all the judges
Shall never forget their faces
But I have never forgotten the stares
Their piercing questions
Their unrightful judgements
Those critics with their comments
I long for the day that they'll understand
the complexities; reasons may they comprehend
But I need not explain
I owe nothing to them
Tell me whereI went wrong
Was it the lies that imprisoned me
When all I tried to do was be strong
Do what's right for those i love most
In the silence, I'm deafen
Though there's light I can barely see
With extended arms no one's with in my reach
When will all these heartache end
For now I continue with my charade
Put on a happy face and parade
' Guess wait for everything to stand still
-gif l.t.
;6:39 AM
loves.
GOD =) || family (",) || friends ;) || sweet gestures || romantic acts || long conversations || moonlight walks on the beach || SUNSETS / sunrise || swept off my feet || personally written poems || SENERADES
hates.
HYPOCRITES! || PLAYERS / LIERS / smooth talkers & the sort || being... judged || told what to do || smirked at || intentionally ignored || left hanging || taken advantage of
calendar/events ?
my bro's & tita's bday!
mother's day!
my debut. 10/10 - tagal pa!.
my forever wish list!(:
true love =)
simple things.
happiness.
yesterdays. (my archives)
October 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007