
unbreak

Today I woke up another year older, another year wiser... perhaps. One thing is for certain, I have been blessed with another year to live. The past year(s) may have been filled with trials but the mere fact that I’m still standing strong and have continued to grow is more of a triumph than anybody could ever imagine. Life has given me its share of ups and downs, laughters and tears, highs and lows, things that I will never forget for I take it all with me as the travel on my path. there are times I may have my head nearly under water but through it all the one thing that have remained constant even if all else fails, is my strength and my will to go on, with the help of the people I love and love me more than I may perhaps ever know. These people who matter the most to me; the people who inspires me to be better and helps me to believe in myself and tells me my faults even if it hurts. Seventeen years ago, the tenth day of the tenth month of the tenth hour and the tenth minute of the year nineteen eighty-eightduring the year of the dragon , the world became just a little bit brighter; at least that is what I would want to believe. That somehow with the coming of my existence came with it a new hope not only for the people who have given me life but to the people that I touch as well along the way. I may stumble and I may fall but in the end, I will still come out on top if not for myself then for those who rely in me and what I symbolize.
-gif. lt.
;3:04 AM
loves.
GOD =) || family (",) || friends ;) || sweet gestures || romantic acts || long conversations || moonlight walks on the beach || SUNSETS / sunrise || swept off my feet || personally written poems || SENERADES
hates.
HYPOCRITES! || PLAYERS / LIERS / smooth talkers & the sort || being... judged || told what to do || smirked at || intentionally ignored || left hanging || taken advantage of
calendar/events ?
my bro's & tita's bday!
mother's day!
my debut. 10/10 - tagal pa!.
my forever wish list!(:
true love =)
simple things.
happiness.
yesterdays. (my archives)
October 2004
January 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007